Friday 6 November 2015

Happy Rose Day Whatsapp Status, Quotes, SMS and HD Wallpapers

Rose day is the first day of the Valentines's day and its the most important day. Gift your Love a single rose and win her heart :) Don't even think to ignore this rose day because if you have ignored this rose day then you may lose her/him forever! Here is the awesome collection of the Rose day SMS, quotes and sayings. Do choose one quote and single rose and wish him/her a rose day!

Happy Rose Day Whatsapp Status, Quotes, SMS and HD Wallpapers



Here you will get happy rose day sms, quotes for this happy rose day so that you can make your life more romantic. So, without taking any more of your time let’s come to the post for which you were searching, that is “happy rose day”.

10 top whatsapp status – one line rose day status


  • One rose says more than the dozen.
  • Sometimes a rose is destined to love a thorn.
  • When You accept a beautiful rose, you must also accept the thorns.
  • Love is like a rose; blinded by its beauty you overlook the thorns.
  • Love is a rose; beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
  • Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.
  • The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart.
  • And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies.
  • My love is like a rose divided into two, the leaves I give to others, but the rose I give to you.
  • You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose.

Happy Rose Day 2015 Quotes and SMS




  • Be soft as flower Be strong as rock Be nice as me I know its difficult But just keep trying Be fresh as Rose.
  • The Rose Speaks of Love Silently,in a language known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day Sweetheart!
  • A Single Rose for u for being in my life,Thank you so mush to complete my Life.Happy Rose Day.
  • Bunch of Red Rose for my true love I can’t live without you “I love you” Happy Rose Day.
  • My eyes r blind without ur eyes to see, similar to a rose without color. Love u forever Happy Rose Day.
  • Many beautiful flowers in the world but my flower is you.You are most beautiful than others,I Love you my lovely rose. Happy Rose Day Dear!!
  • Any 1 can love a Rose.But no 1 will love a leaf that. made the Rose. don't love some one who is beautiful but love the one who can make Ur life beautiful. Happy Rose Day.
  • My rose is red, Your eyes are blue, You love me, and I love u. Happy valentine’s day. Happy Rose Day!


  • "HAPPY ROSE DAY"for Couples ♥    ......    Happy Roz jaisa day for all Singles :P
  • Bunch of rose I am sending you Yellow to show our happiness White to show our purity Black to show our darkest secrets And red to show our love  Happy Rose Day!!
  • 'This rose day I wish that all the thorns on the path of your life be vanquished and your life path be filled with petals of love, friendship and blessings.' Happy Rose Day!!
  • With this rose, I m not only give you merely a rose, but I give you my heart and soul. I send to you all the love I have to give, and anything else that would give me the chance to touch your heart.
  • Happy Rose Day My Sweet Heart!!!






  • I asked God for a rose And he gave me a garden, I ask God for a drop of water And he gave me an ocean, I asked God for an angel And he gave me you! Happy rose day!
  • Sweeter than the candies, lovelier than the red roses, more huggable than soft toys, sweetheart wishing you a Rose Day that is as special as you are.. Happy Rose Day!
  • With this rose, I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that I have withheld for so long. I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose, not because of it?s beauty, but because I am able to bloom  and grow with you… Happy Rose Day!
  • R is For Red,Red is For Blood, Blood is For Heart, Heart is For Love, Love is For You, You’re For Me Forever. Happy Rose Day Dear!
  • My eyes r blind without ur eyes to see, similar to a rose without color. Love u forever Happy Rose Day.
  • Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can´t see you. Happy Rose Day!
  • lovely roses lovely u and lovely r the things u do but the loveliest is the friendship of the two one is me and other is u happy rose day!
  • Every bird cannot dance But peacock do it Every friend can not reach my heart but u did it. Every Flower can not express love But rose do it. happy rose day!

Top 10 Happy Rose day Whatsapp Messages


24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make your life lovely.
Have a lovely Rose Day n life!

Everything About You Is Interesting,
Your Smile, Your Laughter, Your Beauty,
Your Scent And Your Company.
I Always Think Of You With A Smile On My Face.
I Love You My Precious Rose. ~ happy rose day

rose day sms for making rose day special
Hope you found this a Special rose
with love & care for he one you chose.
“The red rose whispers of passion and the white rose breathes of love:
Happy Rose Day !!

In the Flower, My Rose is YOU.

In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is YOU.
In the Sky, My Moon is YOU.
I’m only Body, My Heart is YOU.
That’s why i always Miss You. ~ Happy Rose Day

That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful. ~ Happy Rose Day

Bunch of rose I am sending you
Yellow to show our happiness
White to show our purity
Black to show our darkest secrets
And red to show our love ~ Happy Rose Day


rose day special

1 day you’ll be surprised to see ME beside YOU.
YOU & ME laughing,
YOU & ME crying,
YOU & ME dreaming,
YOU & ME holding on,
YOU & ME…
Just YOU & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL
Don’t worry I’ll surely come to visit you. ~ Happy Rose Day

My heart problem has
reached a critical stage.
That doctor says:
There r only 2 options left
either ICU
Or
U C Me. ;)


If We Desire To Blossom
Like A Rose In The Garden,
Then We Must Learn The
Art Of Adjusting
With The Thorns.
Difficulties Will Make You Shine. ~ Happy Rose Day


Please do share these awesome Rose day 2015 quotes, sayings and sms with your friends and family and let them know about this awesome collection about the rose day messages, sayings and quotes. The collection of top 10 happy rose day wallpapers with quotes is over, i hope you would love to share these pictures with your lovers and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.