Saturday 20 June 2015

Romantic Love Sms Love SMS In Hindi English Messages

Romantic Love Sms Biography



Let everybody love you...But you love one....I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,And then I looked at you,And I kept looking at you,For the rose isn't as beautiful as you.

How long will you be special to me...?
As long as the stars twinkle in the sky,As long as angels are there up high,Till the ocean run dry and till the day i die...

This is a moon which learns from you,That is a sun which respects you,There are stars which shine for you,
And here, Its me who live for you...

Till the end of time...In a world so close to me...I'm just so in love...With a girl who's in my heart...
I Love U...

Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?Because.....You Always Remain close to my HEART and far from my EYES...

I have a heart and that is true,But now it has gone from me to you,So care for it just like I do,
Cause I have no heart and you have two.

I'm with you reading this,Looking at your eyes and your lips,Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to you in every kiss.

YouRe So Far Way,Yet You Are Here,I CanT See Your Face,But I Can Feel You Near
I CanT Touch You,But I Hold You Close,No Matter Where You Are,YouRe In My Heart.Wherever I Go
Hopefully The Miles Between Us,Will Disappear Soon,Because All I Want,Is To Be With You...

Every girl wants a guy,Who hugs her when they're watching a scary or romantic movie,
Who gives her his jacket even when he himself is feeling cold,Who will always be the one to make her laugh,
Most importantly he will love her for who she is..!

I stair into your beautiful brown eyes,I can feel the blood rushing throughout my body.
And as I brush the hair out of your face,I slide my hand down your soft slender cheek,as my skin touches yours,our hearts beat faster.
As you run your hands through my hairI lean towards you,I breathe you in.and when our eyes close,our lips meet.
Our kiss is soft and wet,smooth and warm,sensuous and passionate.
The kiss hits our whole bodies like a tidal wave.
We both feel all of our emotion at once,its a feeling words cant describe.As we pull away,you look into my eyes
and I look into yours,we smile realizing that was our first kiss,And it wasnt going to be our last.

Every Girls Dream..
1.Getting Kissed In The Pouring Rain.
2.Have The Hot Kiss Where You're Pressed Against The Wall.
3.Have The Guy That Thinks You Are The World.
4.Have A Good Guy That Holds On As Long As Possible When Giving Hugs.
5.A Guy That Whispers He Loves You In Your Ears.
6.Have That Moment Where You Just Gaze Into Each Others Eyes.
7.When You Cry, He Kisses Your Tears Away.
8.When Your Not With Your Guy He's All That You Can Think About.
9.Wearing His Jacket Or His Sweatshirt And Every time You Breath In His Scent Surrounds You.
10.A Guy Who Will Watch Any Movie With You No Matter How Teary Eyed You May Get.

If 10 people care 4 u,one of them is me,if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means...im not in this world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.